Saturday, 1 March 2014

Shades Volume 2 - coming this April!

Around four years ago, together with the fantastic art team of E.C. Nickel and Muamal Khairi, I put the finishing touches to my graphic novel Shades.

About a year after that, I released a print version of the first half of that story. It's been a long wait, but the second and concluding volume of Shades is finally to appear in print this April. So, if you bought Volume 1 and you've been wondering how the story ends ... the wait is almost over!

I'll post a more specific date as soon as I have one. In the meantime, if you haven't read the first volume yet, why not grab a copy now? That way you won't be scrabbling around, playing catch-up in April!

Shades Volume 1 is available now from IndyPlanet or from those nice people at Comicsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment